Ready to get your purple belt?
Discover the techniques and concepts you need to know to get a Purple Belt in BJJ…
If you want to earn your BJJ purple belt, but have no idea what you should be practising, then this is going to be the most important message you read today…
Here’s why… one of the biggest problems most blue belts face is they have no clear idea about the techniques they should be learning and what their goals should be when training.
They rely on their instructors to show them relevant techniques and concepts and hope that if they keep training hard eventually, they’ll level up.
While this is true for most blue belts, all too often, they’re left to their own devices and wondering what they should be doing to get to their next belt.
Wouldn’t it be much easier if you had a clear set of skills you should be practising to develop your BJJ?
The answer is YES!
Until now, most BJJ students never get access to that kind of structured guide…
But before we get into that, you might be wondering why you should listen to us.
Why Should You Listen To Us?
We are Tom Barlow and Chelsea Leah, and Escapology BJJ is our brainchild. Both of us have competed at the highest levels of BJJ (including Worlds, Polaris, ADCC, Five Grappling, Metamoris, and more) and highly sort after BJJ instructors.
After settling in the U.K. at the end of 2017, we quickly grew our academy to nearly 200 members, started sharing our ideas through Escapology Online, and had a group of affiliate school owners around the country.
It was after a conversation with one of our affiliates the idea of a set of requirements for each level of BJJ took shape.
We realised that regardless of who the student was we’d expect them to know a core set of techniques.
After this realisation, it dawned on us having a clear guide of what you needed to know at each belt level would be of enormous benefit to our affiliates, students, and many BJJ players out there.
So we set about creating a product that would allow both instructors and students to know the requirements for each BJJ belt level.
We want to introduce you to the newest one of those now…
Introducing the PURPLE BELT BLUEPRINT
The Purple Belt Blueprint is an eBook and over 4 hours of supporting instructionals covering the key techniques and concepts we’d expect a purple belt to know.
It will allow any blue belt to identify what they know, what they don’t, and where they should be focusing their energies.
Here’s a little of what’s you learn in the collection:
- 10 core concepts of Jiu Jitsu that will help you progress fast and avoid so much frustration.
- The correct way to pull guard so get straight to your game and don’t get passed immediately.
- The highest percentage techniques from the double pull position and why you need to know it even if you’re not a guard player.
- The 3 takedowns you have to know regardless of whether you’re a guard passer or player.
- The four most common Judo throws seen in competition and how to adapt them to BJJ.
- The simple system for opening any closed guard no matter how good your opponent.
- Four guard high-percentage passing systems and how to connect them.
- The core concepts to developing an impassible guard and how to master them.
- How to create layers of guard so you can choose where to play guard.
- The submissions you should master by blue belt and how to apply them from various positions.
- The positional hierarchy that will help you know what to do even if you’ve never experienced the situation before.
- The key concept behind controlling any dominant position – master this, and you’ll feel like you weigh a million pounds.
- The critical defence concepts and escapes from the main dominant positions.
And SO much more! After all, there are over 4 hours of content included.
But that’s not all…
To make sure you have all the knowledge require to get your purple belt, you’ll also get access to the Blue Belt Blueprint (worth £69).
Similar to the purple belt blueprint, this is an eBook with nearly 9 hours of supporting instructionals covering the key techniques and concepts we’d expect a blue belt to know.
That is an insane amount of knowledge you’ll have access to
So how much does it cost?
So you’re probably wondering just how much this all costs. There is nothing really like this on the market.
The closest similar instructional costs $199 (~£150) and only includes about 2 hours of content.
However, because this is a collection of instructional videos we’ve previously recorded, you won’t have to pay anywhere near $199…
Until midnight on Monday 29th March 2021, you can get the Purple Belt Blueprint and all future updates for only:
(Regular price will be £89)
That’s 50% off and amazing value for the staggering amount of information you’ll have at your fingertips.
To get the Purple Belt Blueprint now, click the button below and complete your purchase.
You’ll get instant access to all the content and can start working towards your Purple Belt.
We’ve rarely have anyone ask for a refund, which is that’s why we’re confident enough to offer you this guarantee.
If you don’t think the Purple Belt Blueprint is worth the investment, let us know within 30 Days and refund all your money.
Here’s how to get the Purple Belt Blueprint today?
Here’s how to get the blueprint now:
- Click the button below.
- You’ll be taken to the secure checkout page, where you create your account and complete your payment
- The moment you click “BUY NOW” button, you’ll be redirected to the Blueprints and have access to all the content.
- You’ll receive two emails: a receipt confirming your purchase and a special message from me.
Click the button below and get instant access to the Purple Belt Blueprint for only