Join Tom for a solo drilling session. Make sure you have a training dummy or pillow, and some water.
Live session starts at 10 am on Sunday 14th February 2021.
(1 min per drill)
- Rolling Hips Side to Side
- S Stretch Switch (With Hip Lift
- Low Squat / Knee touch
- Hip Twist
- Lunge / Hamstring
- Flat Arm Circles
- Scorpion (Hand on Front)
- Back Roll Variations
- Berimbolo Variations
(1 min per drill / 2 min per combination / 1 min active rest)
- Guard Break
- (Combination) Bridge – Guard Break – Torreando
- Knee Slide Switch
- Long Step
- Windshield wiper over top
- (Combination) Knee Slide Switch- Long Step – Wind shield wiper
- Top Spin
- Jump Over
- (Combination) Sprawl – Top Spin – Jump Over
- High Torreando
- KOB Switch
- KOB Arm bar
- (Combination) High Torreando – KOB Switch – KOB Arm Bar
- Forward Sweep
- One Arm Leg Drag
- Side Control Arm Bar
- (Combination) Forward Sweep – One Arm leg drag – Side Control Arm Bar
Want to create your own solo drilling sessions?
The Super Solo Training Programme will show you have an awesome Jiu Jitsu session, like the one above any time you like. It includes:
- Over 100 drills across the five main areas of BJJ (Guard, Passing, Top Control, Escapes, and Takedowns) including how to do them and why you need to know them.
- Seven training methods to create an effective solo drilling session in 10 minutes or less.
- Seventeen of my favourite combinations – these combinations are common situations you see in Jiu Jitsu and will accelerate your transition speed.
- Five 10 in 10 example sessions. These short session are a great warm up or can be stacked for a killer workout.
- Sample solo drilling workouts so you can get started fast and see how to create your own training sessions.
- 41 done for you training plans so you don’t even have to think about what to do.
Click the button below to get the Super Solo Training Programme now: